10) Casino. I watch it every time I see it on. Pesci and De Niro’s best movie together.
9) 13 Days. Most underrated movie on the list. Kevin Costner and Steven Culp are great and it’s historically accurate.
8) Groundhog Day. Can literally watch this movie over and over. It’s always funny. Can literally watch this movie over and over. It’s always funny.
7) Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. Watched it all the time with my buddies growing up and will do the same with my kids.
6) The Departed: Dicaprio’s best movie. Didn’t know he had that role in him.
5) Sleepers. The best movie no one has ever heard of. Huge cast. Horrifyingly graphic. Kevin Bacon should have won some sort of award. You want to kill him the whole time. Haven’t been able to watch it since I’ve had kids and don’t plan to.
4) A Few Good Men. Best movie line of all time.
3) The Shawshank Redemption. Generally considered one of the best movies of all time.
2) Reservoir Dogs. This movie is so deep that it seems simple. I catch something new every time I watch it again.
1) Spaceballs. An obvious choice. A no-brainer. Talk about it with one of my good buddies every time I see him.